Our car diffusers offer a whole new meaning to car fragrance!
1. Fill the bottle with your fragrance mix, replace the wooden lid and rotate to wet the wood.
2. Remove the wooden lid, replace the plastic stopper, and screw the wooden lid back on tight.
Warning: Avoid over-saturating the wooden lid and be sure to keep the plastic stopper in place to prevent spillage. Failure to follow these instructions could result in damage to some surfaces. Wipe all spills immediately and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- 100% Handmade Reed Diffuser.
- All diffusers are made to order.
- Lasts 4 to 6 weeks depending on location of diffuser.
- Position is key, place your diffuser in a location where air circulates.
- If possible, try and keep away from direct sunlight, this can cause discolouration of the reed liquid and can also cause the diffuser to run out quicker.